Monday, October 6, 2008

My Guy Rocks

You know, one of the best parts about being married is seeing your other half do what they love. My Guy Ron races motorcycles and he's really good at it. Yes, it's expensive, and yes, it's dangerous (as my mother keeps reminding me), but he loves it and I love that he loves it. Plus, watching him race is really exciting! The race bike, the leathers, the boots, gloves, helmet...something about all the gear is just kind of, well, manly. The training it involves is fairly time-consuming, but he works hard at it. (I've even polished my pit crew skills a bit.) This past weekend in Omaha he clinched the top spot in one division, and snagged second in two others. He's pretty stoked and I'm so proud!! It's so cool to know he's getting to do what he loves to do, and I get to be there, too. :) Married life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ronnie!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell him congrats from me! I want to see him race, maybe next season!
Love you guys!!