Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My new favorite song

It's not often I get goofy over a song. You know, the ohmigosh I-have-to-stop-what-I'm-doing and turn-the-radio-up-to-sing-along kind of goofy. "Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright always gets me, but that's the song my husband was singing karaoke when I met him - dreamy!! You can't blame me for that one.

But despite my best efforts I have a full-blown crush on "Crush" by David Archuleta. This song has got a serious hold on me. I can't get enough! I'm singing it and humming it, which, if you've heard me do either is pretty scary, but I can't get it out of my head.

His album comes out next Tuesday, November 11 and you can catch him on Leno tomorrow night, then all over the place between now and Tuesday. Here's his
website (under construction). What do you think?

No comments: