Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Venus in the Kitchen

Wow - a wonderful discovery! At a time when my world is so crammed with activities and commitments that I think I might crack at the seams, I discover my school friend Venus is a personal chef. BRILLIANT! She creates yummy meals for you and your family, right in your kitchen, or makes them for you to freeze and prepare later. Entertaining? She'll wow your guests! Special diets? No problem! In fact, she's going help me with dishes that are gluten-free for my daughter.

And what is Venus making for her own family tonight? Pecan Crusted Tilapia in a Butter Rum Sauce. Uh...yeah....I think we were going to do Tuna Casserole. Venus, I need help!

Check out her website, Venus in the Kitchen. Let me know what you think :) She's awesome!

1 comment:

Snooker said...

Send her over here! I need her now!