Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Shopping Cart is Faster than Yours :)

Oh, the fun we wacky radio DJ's have! Playing music all morning, and hanging out with cool people and giant shopping carts in the afternoon. 

Recently I had the privilege of getting up close and personal with Price Chopper's Big Cart, a ginormous shopping cart complete with a 454 Big Block engine and sweet pipes. AWESOME! 

While they wouldn't let me behind the wheel (which is conveniently located in the kid seat), Barry, the driver, was nice enough to tell me all about it.

Think the "10 Items or Less" rule might be waived if I pulled up to the self checkout in Big Cart? 

You can see Big Cart throughout the year at Price Chopper events, and at the Kansas Speedway for the Price Chopper 400.

What's the coolest thing on wheels you've ever seen?

No comments: