Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ch-ch-changes


What a morning! Wrapped up my last radio show and have called it a day. When the money crunchers slash budgets, what can you do? Cling to the sinking ship or swim for calmer waters. 

So, I'm swimming off to my next adventure: Marketing Director for Tornado Bait Racing, my husband's and my motorcycle race team!  Radio has been a fun ride, but sometimes you just have to call it like you see it.  I'm excited to be working again with people I love in a sport that makes my blood race, literally.  Motorcycle racing is more than just guys in leather pants going fast, you know. 

Thanks to all the friends and listeners I met through the years. You are the light that made the job worthwhile. I'm continually amazed by your kindness. I'll do my best to keep my blog updated, but would love to hear from you, too. 

Please do keep in touch. I'll be seeing you...here, there and on the racetrack! Ride safe. 

No comments: